The collective Apple pro laptop userbase can finally breath a huge sigh of relief, as the brand-new MacBook Pro 16” with Magic Keyboard is HERE!!! (Now when’s that keyboard coming to the rest of the lineup??!!)
Also in the episode: Disney+ has landed (much to delight of children everywhere and, yes, many adults too), as well as Apple TV+, and Jared has to eat some crow because The Morning Show is FANTASTIC. All this and more…right here on The Jared White Show.
Links & Show Notes
- Support the show on Patreon!
- Subscribe to the Mark Up This! newsletter
- Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro is here and it has a good keyboard (The Verge)
- MacBook Pro teardown confirms the new keyboard is basically just the old, good keyboard (The Verge)
- Accidental Tech Podcast 352: No One Else Had Calipers
- Upgrade 271: Interview with Shruti Haldea, MacBook Pro Product Manager
- April 2018: Apple’s 2019 Mac Pro will be shaped by workflows (TechCrunch)
- Old Mac of the Month: Titanium PowerBook G4 (512 Pixels)
- Alex Honnold (of Free Solo fame)
- How Joker’s gritty logo was created with wood type letterpress (The Verge)