Jared’s feeling under the weather, but The Show Must Go On! In this episode, he talks about Apple funding exclusive podcast content, the demise of Google’s secret Chinese search engine, whether iPadOS’s “desktop class” Safari ushers in a new app-less era, and, of course, this week’s BIGGEST NEWS STORY: Snoppy goes to outer space. That, and oh so much more…
Links & Show Notes
- Support the show on Patreon!
- Your Valuable: My Favorite iPad Pro Stands and Cases!
- This Is How Much YouTube Paid Me For My 1,000,000 Viewed Video
- Firefox’s Ad-Free Premium Browser Will Cost $4.99 a Month
- Google officially closes ‘Dragonfly,’ its controversial Chinese search project
- Apple Plans to Start Funding Original Podcasts
- “iPadOS has legitimately made 50% of the apps I have installed useless now.”
- Why Stranger Things 3 Is the Show’s Best Season Yet
- ‘Snoopy in Space’ trailer teases upcoming Peanuts show for Apple TV+
- THE HEAVENS - Weird Religion
- 19: Wild Wild Google (The Jared White Show)