In this week’s post-Thanksgiving extravaganza, host Jared presents a video of great planetary significance, dribbles a ball over to the fine purveyors of podcast player Castro, drops a Chinese dragonfly on Google, and talks YET AGAIN about weird religion!
Links & Show Notes
- Essential Life with Jared (YouTube)
- If the Planets Were As Close As the Moon
- iOS podcast app Castro bought by owners of Dribble
- We are Google employees. Google must drop Dragonfly.
- More Than 20,000 Employees Participated in Google Walkout
- Discussion of Wild Wild Country: